Team Walk Captain & Principal's Resource Page
Click Images Below to Download Each Document and Share with Your School Families
- 2016 Walk Bus and Car Parking Information
- Q&A Including School List by Deanery
- Campus Map with Deanery Signs
2016 School Walk Captain Guide
Each school received one hard copy of this guide. The principals received a copy at Principal Leadership day on April 13. If your school principal did not attend Leadership Day, please contact Marcy Stone at email@example.com to get the folder of items that was distributed.
Fundraising and Website Guide
Click on the image below to download a copy of the guide.
This helpful 36 page guide contains three sections:
- Tips for fundraising: Pages 1-8 provide tips to help you fundraise successfully.
- FAQ's: The next seven (7) pages answer questions regarding the website. How to retrieve your username & password, update contact information, username and/or password, edit your personal or team page, update your personal or team goal and many other frequently asked questions.
- Participant Center Overview: The final twenty-one (21) pages provide helpful information regarding your website participant center and how to use it to send emails, add contacts, check your progress, edit your personal and team page and much more.
Please use the resources below to help market the 2016 Walk at your school!
The Bulletin Ads and the 8 1/2" x 11" flyers are customizable for your school's use.
Click on the image below to download a copy of the item.
To save the logos for your school's use, right-click the logo and choose "Save Image As" or "Copy Image." If you need the logos in different sizes or formats, please contact Marcy Stone, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for stepping up to be your school's Soles Walk Captain. Please contact me if you have any questions.